Hi! This is Keli. I created this Do-It-Yourself tutorial after working with over 700 clients one on one. I created this tutorial for two reasons.
1) I found myself explaining the same concepts over and over again. For example: "Brown blood is old residue stuck in the uterus and a sign you're not getting a full uterine cleanse." I figured this tutorial could quiz someone on their period signs and then, if they have a sign like brown blood, it could explain this concept automatically without having to wait to speak with me. This way I can reach more people and make sure that, in addition to getting vaginal steam recommendations, everyone is also learning more about their body and getting empowered to have a healthy cycle.
2) I get so many inquiries that its more people than I can correspond with one on one. The Do-It-Yourself tutorial is designed to help someone find out general information they might need about the right herbs, setup and protocol based on their menstrual cycle.
This resource is provided by Steamy Chick free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I went through the tutorial but I need more help. Now what?
A: I would recommend one of the following options:
- Go through the Userguide to see if it can answer your questions.
- If you plan to steam at home and don't want to work with a practitioner but would rather learn the info you need on your own, take my course Vaginal Steam Starter's Guide.
- Have a consultation over the phone or in Los Angeles with the Steamy Chick Midwife.
- Find a certified practitioner on the Vaginal Steam Directory to work with.
Please do not contact Steamy Chick through chat, Facebook or Instagram with details about your menstrual cycle asking for advice.
Q: I don't want to spend any money and I need some guidance. Can someone just answer my question?
A: I have created the Do-It-Yourself Tutorial and Userguide as free resources. If you still need help or guidance at this point it's going to require someone to do an individual intake in order to analyze the best steam therapy protocol for you. Doing this type of intake can take up to an hour or longer and is very thorough which makes it time consuming. Unfortunately, this is not a service that Steamy Chick has the resources to offer for free. I hope you'll be able to work with the free resources provided.
Q: I followed the guidance on the tutorial and it didn't work.
A: At this point I would recommend working with a practitioner.