Show Notes by Fertility Friday
Keli is the founder of Steamy Chick–the largest distributor of vaginal steam supplies in the United States. Keli began to work with her customers to research their results with vaginal steaming. Having recorded over seven hundred case studies, Keli holds the only known research database on vaginal steaming. Learning from her customer’s experiences she developed unique vaginal steam treatment protocols for different conditions becoming a skillful practitioner able to treat a wide array of women’s health concerns. Based on her practice Keli is now founding a new field of women’s medicine called Peristeam Hydrotherapy—the use of vaginal steaming for menstrual and reproductive health. She has certified over one hundred practitioners worldwide through her Peristeam Hydrotherapy Institute and is conducting clinical studies which will help to establish vaginal steaming as an evidence-based medical science.
In today’s episode, we talk all about vaginal steaming and the role it can play in healthy periods!
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
- What is vaginal steaming, and why do women use it?
- Vaginal steaming within the Korean community (Korean spas)
- Why Keli started making vaginal steam spas for the masses
- What are the benefits of vaginal steaming?
- Using vaginal steaming to improve menstrual cramps, abnormal bleeding, spotting, and a variety of common menstrual conditions (including bacterial vaginosis)
- The use of vaginal steaming throughout the world (more than 40 countries worldwide)
- The history of vaginal steaming
- The use of vaginal steaming for postpartum healing
- The power of steam for cleaning, cleansing, and improving blood flow
Connect with Keli:
- Steamy Chick | User Guide
- Peristeam Hydrotherapy
- Vaginal Steam Directory
- Gwyneth Paltrow advises women to ‘steam-clean’ their vaginas
- Gwyneth Paltrow scorned for suggesting women steam-clean their vaginas
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Programs
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group